Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yarn Along -4 July 2012


This week's Yarn Along will be a little sparse until I can pick up a new mouse.  Ours had decided to die today there also seems to be a few clouds floating around (please God, a real good soaking rain or thunderstorm  -minus the hail) so we don't have internet either.  So here I am in Pembroke at the library posting a few things, just so you don't think we've fallen off the face of the earth.  Hopefully I can have the computer/internet up and running later today because I have so many exciting pictures to share from our weekend away.
I'm still working on the February Lady Sweater.  I've got the body about half finished, I need to get some measurements from Jacinda.  It's a good sign of a fabulous vacation that I didn't get much knitting done and my book never left my suitcase :)
I did get the Welsh Country Socks finished before we left on Friday.  I like the way they turned out.  I may make myself a pair of knee socks like that.  
And if I'm completely honest, as I try to be on this blog, I'm currently re-reading my FlyLady Sink Relfections.  I really need to get the house under control before we start 'school' in September.  I used to be great when we were first married. I fell off the FlyLady bandwagon when I was pregnant (I was huge and nauseated all the time) and I haven't been able to get back on since.  Hopefully this will be the kick start I need.

No comments: