Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -10 May 2012

Joining the Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real fun this week.
This is Ella 'relaxing'.  Not sure how she found it comfortable with her head hanging off the end.  My goodness, do her legs look long enough??
Figaro carefully snuggled in Ella's Little Pet Shop train.  You will notice each kind of animal have their own room including and ocean room for the seahorse.
Had to dig through my pictures for a newspaper article.  I found this lovely picture.  We're on a farm outside of Fergus picking up our Chantecler chickens.

When I attended the University of Western Ontario, I belonged to the medieval society.  We had great fun attending events held by the Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA).  That was so much fun and being a history major I loved the time and research that went into some of the personas.
This was from my first event in 1991.  That was the year of my really bad spiral perm (hint, don't get an old ladies' hairdresser to do modern perms).  I almost don't recognize myself in this picture.
My Tudor garb.  This was taken in one of the buildings at Western.  It's such a beautiful campus.

1 comment:

Emily Fay said...

Fun pictures! Have a blessed weekend ~