Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -12 April 2012 -Easter Edition

Here's the Easter edition of Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real.  And giant surprise it features Miss Ella.
We went to Easter Mass in Ottawa at St. Barnabas.  Pierre is a member of the congregation that takes beautiful pictures.  He asked to take a picture of my Pretty girl.  How could I say no?
Sunday was bright and sunny and mild, which made me Happy.  It's usually so cold and miserable on Easter Sunday.  Ella looked like such a big girl in her new Easter dress. 
Our Easter garden, the stone rolled away and the tomb empty.  Our wheat/barley is up and a wonderful spring green.
This Real picture makes me Pretty Happy.  Ella has decided she really likes to wash dishes.  In fact she gets upset with me if I have to do them without her.  We just have to work on keeping most of the water in the sink  :P

No comments: