Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yarn Along -22 February 2012


I can't believe how hard it is to get a good picture of this shrug!  It was such an easy knit and very comfy.  I do think I might give it to my SIL Elizabeth instead.  I think Brittany might like something finer.

 

Momma's hat is finally finished.  It uses the same lace pattern as my favourite February baby sweater.  I found the tension hard to knit.  I think it would have been more enjoyable at 5.5/5 sts per inch.  It only used one ball, so now I have a whole ball of Marble DK leftover.


Now for our Yarn Along project.  I've got the shawl ripped back and a few more of the yo rows completed.  I'm back to the other lace pattern.  I'll do some extra row repeats in this pattern too.  I'm working with the two colours alternating, that way I don't have to gauge when to stop and start colours.  I'm still working my way through The Highly Sensitive Child -very interesting.

No comments: