Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yarn Along -11 January 2012

You may have noticed I don't read too much.  I just don't seem to find the time to get lost in a book any more.  I get so involved in my reading that I have a hard time listening to what is going on (which is probably why I loved reading so much when I was young, but I digress).  So I don't usually read while Ella's up.  I'm still reading All Wound Up, it's such a funny book.  I just finished the chapter about the water balloon fight -you've got to read this book!


I've got the mittens all finished and they are ready to felt.  Ella's leggings are coming along nicely.  Just finishing off the bum.  They are actually a little long, but I can fold up the ankles and they will last the season and maybe next year too (if I'm really lucky).  Even with her long legs, these take no time to knit.  I'm actually almost out of knitting projects.  I might have to give in to the startitis I feel coming on and get some new projects ready to go.

No comments: