Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On the Fourth Day of Christmas -Yarn Along -28 December 2011

 On the fourth day of Christmas I'm joining Ginny and the other ladies for this week's Yarn Along.  I have a new project to share.


It's for a new baby expected in March.  Unfortunately the Momma isn't finding out what she's having, so I have to make a pink and a blue  :)  The pattern is from Paton's Tiny Knits and it made with a Bernat DK.
I finished Colin's sweater and it was a hit!


Not really reading anything right now.  I'm searching through my pattern books to find something for all my new yarn.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season and spending quiet time with family and friends.  I'll share some Christmas pictures later.

I've decided to skip today's observance.  Ella's just to sensitive this year to hear about the Massacre, she's not ready to hear about historical tragedies right now.  Maybe next year.

No comments: