Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -6 October 2011


Just a short post for Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real this week.  I will be so glad when this election is over and I can get back to real life.


On Friday, my Pretty, Happy girl lost her first tooth.  She has since discovered the one beside it is very loose too.   I barely got her tooth fairy pillow finished in time.


Helps the tooth fairy find the tooth without waking Ella  :)


Funny -Ella wanted to draw a picture of a turkey.  Then the turkey caught the chicken pox  :P

3 comments:

Diann said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY to you and your family Monday! We are celebrating at my daughter's on Sunday. Nice having two Thanksgiving meals every year! ;)

Lindsey said...

ACK - she's looking so much older!!

And before I read the caption I totally thought chicken pox too :D

Paula said...

I know Lindsey, she's getting older every day. She's not my baby anymore.