Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yarn Along -27 July 2011


Busy trying to tidy-up the kitchen, we're having the in-laws over for supper.  I almost forgot it was Yarn Along day! 

I've slowed down a bit with my knitting.  It's just been so hot.  I've put away the blanket and the other project just for now.  Luckily, I have a girlfriend who's having a baby in the fall.  So now I've got the perfect excuse to make my favourite baby pattern.  I love to knit Elizabeth Zimmerman's February Baby Sweater.  It's so quick, easy and pretty.  This is about an hour's worth of knitting.  It's from EZ's Knitter's Almanac, a book I can't recommend enough!  We're not reading much, just bedtime books really.  We're just taking it easy and enjoying the summer and trying not to melt (though the last two days have been just gorgeous).

No comments: