Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarn Along -9 February 2011

It's so great to see all the other ladies over at Small Things joining in on the Yarn Along fun.  I would have been on sooner, but we were having camera issues this morning.
I've got "Maggie" just about finished.  I need to finish knitting her mob cap.  It's rather fine work on small needles and I don't want to  :)

Ella's mittens turned out nice and she loves them.   We'll put them to work tomorrow at skating.  As you can see my bag felted up great.  I would have liked it to have been a little narrower, but it's still good.
On these needles are a pair of toe-up socks for Colin.  He's finally realized that hand knit socks are warmer than his store-bought tube socks.

Not reading anything right now.  I'll have to find something for next week.

No comments: