Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Young Mother Sewing, 1900
Young Mother Sewing, 1900

Happy Mother's Day to all my internet friends.

Mother and Child
Mother and Child


I'm having a wonderful day with Colin, Ella and Grandma.  We were going to have a family meal with Colin's family but his Mom decided we should be with our 'own families'.  What ever, I'm tired of trying to figure her out.  Now instead of bringing one item for supper I now have to make the whole thing and wash the dishes (instead of using her dishwasher).

Mother and Child, c.1885
Mother and Child, c.1885


It's been a nice quiet day, though I could do without the snow!

A Mother's Darling, 1869
A Mother's Darling, 1869


Hope you all are having a lovely day with your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow? Seriously? Happy Mother's Day, friend! In Him, Kimberly