Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday -14 December 09



Well, Miss Ella continues to improve, though she is still coughing.  Today I'm going to do groceries by myself.  I think this is the first time I've done that since I was in university :)  We're looking at easy/freezer meals between now and Christmas.  I'm still so far behind, I need to get some things done or I will be too frazzled to enjoy the Christmas season once it arrives.

Monday:
peanut butter and honey

Walmart has their deli roasted chickens on sale -less than I could buy a raw one for, so I will be picking one up while doing groceries.  Ella will more than likely be staying home from dance again this week -much to her dismay.


Tuesday:
perogies

steak and oven fries
 

Wednesday:
cowboy casserole

leftover chicken


Thursday:
crescent dogs -must remember to make these before we go skating

pork chops in some form -if I do something other than fry them, I'll let you know  :)


Friday:
scrambled eggs and bacon

bbq ribs


Saturday:
corn soup and perishky

spaghetti


Sunday:

??

chicken enchiladas -from freezer and french fries

Get a lot more ideas over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: