Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-14 Se[tember 09


This should be a better week. My MIL is home and doing great, thank the Lord. I've never seen anyone recover so quickly. I just hope she's not over-doing things. But at least I can be home doing my own things. It's amazing how dirty/messy a house can get even when you are only home for a couple hours in the evening. Oh well, my little helper likes to dust.

Monday:
hamburgers

roast beef -likely in the crockpot so I can get more work done

Tuesday:
crescent dogs -one of Ella's favourite lunches

stuffed chicken -these were on sale last week and are so yummy without the trouble of trying to stuff and bread chicken breasts :)

Wednesday:
French toast

hot beef sandwiches

Thursday:
spaghetti

pork chops on the bbq

Friday:
beef sandwiches

honey lime chicken legs

Saturday:
delivery day for OVF

potato pork goulash

Sunday:
??

bacon and eggs

Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great ideas.

No comments: