Friday, January 9, 2009

Laundry

Off to a better start today. It's a wonder the things that can change a mood. I got out a surprise gift from a girlfriend and used one of the pretty new dishcloths that she made. They are such a pretty blue.
Photobucket

I've got a load of laundry in the machine, one load folded and ready to go upstairs. I caught Colin in time to get the recycling down to the highway. The bread is mixing in the bread machine. And I'm ready to start some custom sewing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thought I'd share some pictures of my dungeon, I mean cellar.
It's actually looking better than before. Colin has recently insultated and now it's brighter and you can't see the cracked stone foundation. The insulation is neat, it's like aluminium foil covered bubble wrap. Colin recommends it for anyone trying to insulate around a bunch of stuff (oil furnace/tank/washing machine/pumps/etc).

No comments: