Monday, March 25, 2019

Menu Plan Monday -25 March 2019

March continues to fly by, but winter refuses to leave.  Colin actually cancelled a cleaning job last week because it was too cold.  It’s still -10C today but that’s not so bad.  We even had snow yesterday.  Not much on the ground, but it snowed all. day. long!
I don’t think there’s anything too exciting this week.  There’s the homeschool fair on Friday, we might go to that if I can arrange a ride.  The menu got a little mixed up last week.  I was craving roast beef, so I made it earlier in the week than planned.  That means we have a few leftovers to get finished up.  I’ve got a couple of new recipes to try at the end of the week.
Monday:
leftover beef
Tuesday:
shepherd’s pie (with the leftover beef and gravy)
Wednesday:
Thursday:
hot chicken
Friday:
shake n bake‘ pork chops
Saturday:
Sunday:
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: