Monday, December 17, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -17 December 2018

The cookie baking continues.  I’m not sure how many I’ve still got to make.  It’s kind of nice that most of Ella’s extra curricular stuff is done till the new year (we have archery tomorrow, but that’s it).  Some weeks I get tired of all the running.  Are you ready for Christmas?  I need to get my wrapping done.  I’m just going to give you suppers this week, lunches might depend on what’s in the oven and how much time I have to cook stuff.  So, what’s cooking this week?
Monday:
hot beef -yeah, I know I didn’t say I was making roast beef last week.  I just didn’t feel like ham, so I changed things up and made the most delicious roast beef on Sunday.  This is my favourite way right now.
Tuesday:
spaghetti
Wednesday:
meat pie -probably my Bavarian beef pie recipe
Thursday:
Friday:
leftover meat pie
Saturday:
leftover tenderloin
Sunday:
pork chops -maybe these ones
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: