Monday, December 10, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -10 December 2018

I love having the house all done up for Christmas!  Colin and I ran into Pembroke yesterday and picked up a couple of little strands of lights for the new garland in the living room.  They look like 'vintage' bulbs from when we were kids (but LED of course).  Colin really likes the new garland because it doesn't hang down as far and he doesn't have to duck every time he walks out of the room.
I really need to get started on my Christmas baking.  I would have started today, but it's groceries tonight and I ran out of time.  Here's a fun picture with my baking helper from a few years ago...
I made the chicken later in the week than scheduled, so we're still finishing up chicken.
Monday:
leftovers
hot chicken sandwich
Tuesday:
sandwiches
magic chicken pie
Wednesday:
Autumn chowder (maybe with the last of the chicken?)
spaghetti and meatballs (from freezer)
Thursday:
pizza
smoked ham -new recipe for the crock pot
Friday:
ham sandwiches
leftover chicken pie
Saturday:
leftover ham
Sunday:
beefsteak pie
What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: