Monday, November 26, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -26 November 2018

Hey look! Menu Plan Monday posted on Monday morning!  What do you know!
I didn’t get the Christmas pudding and cake made yesterday.  I’m trying to finish up my sewing so I can put my machine away for the season and have the kitchen table free.  So I’ll share a picture that was taken on Stir-Up Sunday a couple of years ago:
What’s up this week?  Not so sure.  Tomorrow we have book club at Chantal’s.  The kids are eating food mentioned in the book (Diary of a Young Girl).  At least that’s the plan.  I can guarantee you (as in I’d put money on it) that Ella won’t taste just about everything Chantal plans on serving.  I’d better bring something along.  We also hope to go have fun with our friends in Arnprior.  Our plans last week got cancelled because Ella needed some extra Grandma time since she’d been away.
Monday:
French toast
chicken and dumplings
Tuesday:
tacos
Wednesday:
leftover tacos
leftover chicken
Thursday:
pizza
Creole pork chops
Friday:    St. Andrew’s Day
leftover pizza
fish and chips, hopefully
Saturday:
Sunday:   start of Advent
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: