Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -2 October 2018

Yesterday was so busy I forgot that it was “Monday” and I needed to post.  I’m not sure I’m loving the new schedule this Autumn which sees me doing groceries on Monday afternoon.  There were far too many vehicles in the parking lot.
This is a busy week.  I’ve got to get the house (well, the downstairs part) ready for company because we are actually having company for Thanksgiving.  I have no idea what Colin’s family are doing, so I invited my best friend, her son, and her new fellow to come up.  Since her move to Ottawa I ‘never’ get to see her any more and I really miss our weekly knit night.  Speaking of knitting, I may not get to a Yarn Along/Crafting On post today.  Just imagine a little more knitting on Ella and Grandma’s socks.  I will be so glad when I’m done these socks.  They are taking forever.
Tuesday:
spaghetti
tacos
Wednesday:
leftover tacos
pork chops
Thursday:
pizza
Friday:
leftover pizza
sesame chicken and noodles
Saturday:
bacon and eggs (I need the extra bacon for Monday)
Sunday:
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: