Monday, April 30, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -30 April 2018

Just when I thought I was getting better (thanks to the Prednesone) I somehow caught another head cold on Thursday and am coughing my brains out again.  I think I’ve pulled a muscle in my sides/back and I coughed so hard on Sunday my arm went numb.  Luckily I already had an appointment with my regular RPN to discuss the asthma test.  So now I’m back on double dose of my steroid inhaler (with better rinsing) and back on Prednesone.  And of course, so much Ventolin I can barely function for shaking.  Sigh, I’m ready for spring.
Friday was Mom’s birthday.  I can’t believe she’s 70!
Remember the flooding from last year?  So far (knock on wood) the snow has been melting slowly and there isn’t any extra flooding.  We’ve even got turkey hunters down in the field where we canoed last year.  Colin and I were in Renfrew last night and I took a short video of the river.  It’s so much tamer than last year.
So what’s going on in the kitchen this week?
Monday:
tuna sandwich
leftover roast beef
Tuesday:
pizza -Ella hopes on the BBQ
Wednesday:
sandwiches
spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday:
pizza
leftover wings
Friday:
grilled cheese
Chinese
Saturday:
leftover Chinese
Sunday:
roast chicken -maybe in the slow cooker since this is Ottawa Comic-Con day
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: