Monday, April 2, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -2 April 2018

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope you all had a blessed day.  We didn’t go to church because I’m still coughing.  We did have supper at the in-laws -though that’s another story too.  Sigh, I wish our house was big enough for me to take over family suppers, then we wouldn’t have to deal with ‘stuff’.  Oh well, it’s probably the last event until Thanksgiving -how sad is that?  At home in Bowmanville, Mom’s family get together for just about any event they can: birthdays for the month, mother’s day, father’s day, etc.  I think we gathered (at least cake, if not a meal) every month!
What’s up this week?  Nothing too crazy, the usual swimming, archery, and Guides.  Though hopefully my friend is going to teach me to make perogie!!  Her husband is big time into model trains, so he and Colin will be busy with that too.  I’m slowly working on a ‘spring clean’ around here.  This week we’re eating from the freezer.  I need to get those emptied out and better organized.  Food goes in and disappears into the black hole that is a chest freezer (or 3).
Monday:
sandwiches
baked chicken thighs and fancy mashed potatoes
Tuesday:
pizza
chicken Parmesan casserole
Wednesday:
pasties
leftover casserole
Thursday:
spaghetti and meatballs
Friday:
ribs
Saturday:
chicken wings
Sunday:
souvlaki (chicken or pork TBD)

No comments: