Monday, February 5, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -5 February 2018

My sister and BIL came up for a visit this weekend.  I’ve been so terrible at taking pictures lately.  I didn’t even get a birthday picture of Ella!  How terrible.  Speaking of Ella, she’s officially taller than me.  I measured her on her birthday and she’s 5′ 1 1/8″ tall -that’s 1 1/8th inches taller than her Momma!
I did get some pictures last weekend when we had a birthday party for Colin’s sister.  It was her big 5-0 this year.
Can’t seem to figure out how to fix red-eye in flickr and my camera doesn’t have a red-eye flash.
A little fuzzy, but he was being goofy, so I’m happy to get a good photo.
I forget what set off the giggles here, but it’s a nice one of Ella and Grandma.
Suppose I have to include one of me.
Monday:
pizza
Tuesday:
sandwiches
hot beef
Wednesday:
Hamburger Helper beef noodle (Ella’s favourite)
Thursday:
grilled cheese
breaded porkchops
Friday:
French toast -this was Ella’s choice of the new recipes we tried
Saturday:
beef barley soup -a new recipe that I’m still trying to get around to try
Sunday:
hot chicken
More great ideas at I’m an organizing junkie.

No comments: