Monday, December 11, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -11 December 2017

We got a bit of snow on the weekend, but Colin is still going to try to finish combining Dad’s corn.  Sure hope he can get it done, he’s more than ready to be done.  We want Daddy to be done too.  We’re going for our Christmas tree when Daddy’s done the corn!
Merry arrived for her Advent visit.  Now we’ll have to watch for elf mischief.  Ella and Faith love when Merry visits.
How’s your Christmas prep coming?  I’m struggling with getting the house clean and haven’t started any baking.  I’m not sure what’s wrong this year.  I DO have all my shopping finished so that’s a big plus.
I did get the table cleared off and our Advent wreath set up in time for supper last night (ignore the cranky tween, she was hangry).
Monday:
sandwiches -probably in the field with Daddy (-25C windchill today)
leftover Chinese from the weekend (something else for picky Ella)
Tuesday:
souvlaki
Wednesday:
pizza
supper out -last Guide meeting till new year
Thursday:
pizza
beef stew -new recipe
Friday:
soup
French toast
Saturday:
leftover stew
Sunday:
crock pot goose!
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: