Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Crafting On -29 November 2017

Crafting On this week with one last Christmas project.  Ella needs some new fingerless gloves so of course, I had to make them Minecraft.
I couldn’t find a pattern so I made my own.  For the glove base, I’m using this pattern.  For those out of the loop, these are creepers, they sneak along at night and eventually blow up.  The pattern is a little snug fitting.  I would use a slightly larger gauge if I was making these for people with larger (not small) hands.
I frogged my blue sweater.  I had my sister buy the wrong yarn last year and I just can’t make it work out right.  So I’m using the basic saddle sweater patternfrom my top-down sweater book.  I’ve also made the gauge tighter.  I love these patterns, but I can’t seem to be able to knit them as written (though this time was my fault).

No comments: