Monday, August 14, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -14 August 2017

A beautiful, cool morning today.  I'm busy making peach jam.  Ella's outside on her swing with her iPod.  

Ella and I are going on a lunch date into Pembroke today.  She has a bunch of Minecraft videos to show me and we need the free wifi for that.  Ella's friend Darwyn is coming over later in the week so that will be fun too.  Ella and I are going to Pickering this weekend.  Ella and Uncle Stefan need to do something with her Xbox for the new story-mode Minecraft and we didn't get to visit with Great-Grandma last time, so we're heading down again before school starts.

Monday:
McD's
spaghetti
Tuesday:
hot dogs
tenderloin (likely in the crock pot)
Wednesday:
sandwiches
leftover tenderloin
Thursday:
BBQ pizza
crock pot chicken and dumplings (I'll find the recipe later)

More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: