Monday, May 29, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -29 May 2017

Things are looking up from last week.  We’ve got all the corn planted.  Well, all of the corn that’s getting planted this year.  Some of the corn ground will have to be planted with soy beans (still under water).  Colin’s got a lot of the wheat planted too but I think there’s still some acres still waiting.  Raining today, so things will have to wait a bit longer.
I made the beef stroganoff on Saturday (not as scheduled) and it was SO YUMMY!  I used my homemade cream of something soup mix and added beef stock instead of just water.  Even Ella commented a couple times at how yummy it was -definitely a keeper.
Monday:
sandwiches
leftover beef stroganoff
Tuesday:
test recipe for ‘funeral sandwiches’ on campfire
crock pot hamburger casserole
Wednesday:
sandwiches
Mc Donald’s to celebrate last day of Guides
Thursday:
chicken Caesar salad
leftover hamburger casserole
Friday:
hot dogs
steak
Saturday:
Sunday:
roast chicken -will decide oven or BBQ when I see the temperature on Sunday
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

jen said...

What are funeral sandwiches?
Love your blog-
Cheers
Jen in Vancouver bc