Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Yarn Along -3 August 2016

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
I think I forgot to show you guys Ella's completed baby blanket.  Ella asked me to make it a bit longer and it kind of got hidden by other projects.  I've got it finished now.


I'm working on my new scarf but forgot to take a picture this week.  Maybe next time.

Look what I found in the garden:


One of my favourite David Austen roses that have managed to survive winters up here.  I had to cut the stem really short because there are 3 other buds coming along.

And look what Daddy found in the barn...


Miniature kittens!!!  I noticed that Momma had had kittens about 8 weeks ago but we hadn't been able to find them.  There seems to be 2 little boys and a little girl.


This is Momma.  She's about the size of a 8 month old kitten herself.  I can't believe she had babies.  Can you imagine how small the kittens were when they were born?

No comments: