Monday, July 18, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -18 July 2016

menubutton
Ella and I had a great time at her play date on Friday.  I love when I get a friend too.  I think Anneke and Emma are good for Ella for getting along -group dynamics and all.

Supposed to be stinking today, so I'll be doing as little as possible.
Oh yeah, in the spirit of full disclosure, last week's menu went out the window by Monday night.  The chicken wasn't thawed and ready to cook until Tuesday.  By Wednesday my tummy had had enough of the heat.  So not many of the scheduled meals happened last week.

Tuesdays on CBC there's a comedy show called Still Standing.  The comic goes around to small towns and gets to know the people (the commercials look funny).  Well tomorrow's show is coming from Eganville!  That's the town where Ella has her skating lessons.

Monday:
leftovers
chicken a la king
Tuesday:
hot dogs
ribs on the BBQ
Wednesday:
German apple pancakes
Creole pork chops
Thursday:
pizza
baked honey garlic chicken
Friday:
tuna
beef teriyaki
Saturday:
pizza
leftover chicken
Sunday: 
pork souvlaki and Greek potatoes
More ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: