Monday, May 9, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -9 May 2016

menubutton
A bright, sunny, but cool start to Monday morning.  Colin is busy spreading fertilizer and getting ready to start planting corn.  I think he's done all the wheat he can for now.  Our chunk of rented land is very loamy which means it is still very wet and cold.  We got a bit of rain on the weekend, which was just what we needed (on most of the fields).  

Swimming moves to Mondays for the month of May.  I'm going to be crazy busy for the next little while.  We finally got a spot booked for our year-end Guide camp.  Bad news, is it's the 'May 2-4' weekend which means I need to come up with kit lists, forms and menus in a very limited number of days.  I really should have the kit list and forms done for Wednesdays meeting.  Good news is Girl Guides Canada has a new online way to file forms.  I did my forms one afternoon and had approval by the next day!  That was my biggest worry.  Well that and the idea of camping in tents when it's only +7C (45F) today!  

Monday:
sandwiches
beouf Bourguignon -from the freezer
Tuesday:
pancakes
leftover Bourguignon
Wednesday:
pizza
McDonald's since it's grocery day
Thursday:
grilled cheese
Friday:
potato cakes and sausages
Saturday:
chicken paprikash -from freezer
Sunday:
lasagna

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: