Monday, January 18, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -18 January 2016

holidaympm-1
Such a bright and sunny day.  Usually that means a fairly cold day, but today it’s only -5C -which is pretty good for Ontario in January.  We had a couple lovely flurry weekend.  Must have received a good couple inches of snow.

Not sure what’s up this week.  I’ve got sorting and cleaning that I’d like to get at, maybe I’ll get that started this week.  Off to a good start.  I cleaned out under Ella’s bed.  It was full of boxes that were mostly mine.  I sorted and consolidated and made room for the dolls’ trundle bed.  Now that the living room is cleared up from Christmas we can bring ‘Clover Leaf Corner’ back downstairs and Ella can play with her Calico Critters again.
Monday:
leftover wings
Tuesday:
pizza
Wednesday:
pretzel dogs
BBQ chicken thighs (from 365 Slow Cooker Suppers)
Thursday:
pizza
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
leftover enchiladas
Saturday:
French fries
Sunday:
pancakes

More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie!

No comments: