Monday, August 31, 2015

The Simple Woman's Day Book -entry One -31 August 2015

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today:  31 August 2015

Outside my window:  hot, hazy and overcast
I am thinking: that I can't believe that it's the end of August already, let alone the end of summer!
I am thankful: that the house is staying cool -for now any way
I am wearing:  my black dress with the tiny white flowers and tiered skirt
I am creating: nothing much but I want to get sewing again
I am reading: All Year Round to get a few more ideas for celebrating the year
I'm hoping: we don't get the 38C (including humidity) temperatures they are forecasting
In the garden: hopefully there are enough ripe tomatoes for the relish I need to make tomorrow
In my kitchen: corn being canned for the winter and a bunch frozen too
A favourite quote for the day: 'Forced ASSOCIATION is not SOCIALIZATION'
One of my favourite things: our new furbaby Timmy

No comments: