Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -7 May 2015

pretty-happy-funny-real

Feeling kind of nostalgic this week for Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real so I'm going to do a Throwback Thursday kind of post.


Ella 'knitting' with her crayons.  She went through a phase a couple years ago where she said she hated knitting and would never knit.  I had tried teaching her but because she couldn't do it like me she was frustrated.  I am Happy to say that she has recently picked up her needles again and seems to be getting it.  I love in this picture how she's holding her crayons nearly exactly like I do my needles.


My very Happy girl.  This is the Christmas that Momma and Daddy got her Olivia and Santa got her the Calico Critters house.  And of course Ella loved the matching nightgowns too.


Funny.  And people wonder why Ella's so tall.  It's hard to believe that now (2 years later), Ella is nearly at my nose.  I don't know how that child grows so much every year.


Funny, Ella and her faces.  And who couldn't love a chocolate face?


Pretty -my beautiful girl Easter morning a couple years ago.  We are lucky to have a semi-professional photographer at St. Barnabas.  He caught Ella in this glorious sunbeam.

The Real is that cropping season is in full swing.  Daddy works very long days and sometimes doesn't get in until Ella's heading to bed.  When he is in, he's often tired and cranky.  But we are Happy for the nice weather so we can have a picnic lunch with Daddy out in the fields.

No comments: