Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -2 April 2015

pretty-happy-funny-real
I should have taken a picture today for Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real, but it would have made a better as an  April Fool's picture.  We woke this morning to a white world again!!  We got a couple inches of snow over night.  They even cancelled the buses for today.  Luckily it has mostly melted since it's a gorgeous +16C.  I'm ready for spring.  I even picked up an 84 (+20 bonus) pack of Reactine  :)

I DO have some pictures of my Pretty, Happy girl to share.
All dressed up and waiting for her turn at the carnival for skating.  The 'costume' was a bright skirt and white top, good thing we had this practice skirt left from Highland.
A pretty good pinwheel considering they literally had one night of practice for the carnival.
And I think her favourite part, free skate with all the big girls.  
Momma is happy to have her Monday nights back, but Ella will miss all the fun.  I wish arenas around here would keep their ice in longer than March.

No comments: