Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -11 December 2014

pretty-happy-funny-real

A very Happy girl this week.  Ella is really loving her figure skating lessons.


That long-legged blur in the middle is my girl.  It's so hard to get a picture when she's skating.


My Pretty girl was so very Happy after class on Monday.  She earned another ribbon and that meant that she also received her first badge!  I'm so proud of my girl and of course, she's so proud of herself too.

The house is starting to look Pretty too.  We've gotten out a few more of our Advent/Christmas decorations.


Things are very crowded at the stable this year.  I've just noticed that even the giraffes have come to visit our Lord.


Not Christmas without my German pyramids (didn't get a picture of my other one).  I love the countdown candle I got in last year's swap.  I still don't think I'll light it, it's too pretty.

We got a bit of snow last night, just a couple of inches.  But Ella's been outside for about an hour already.  We're going for the tree soon, so I was hoping it would snow.  At least it's not like the Christmas I was pregnant with Ella.  The snow as thigh deep (on me) and I was big I had to stay home.  You should have seen the tree Colin came home with!  It barely fit in the living room, it was so big around.

No comments: