Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -6 January 2014

christmas
Well Christmas is over.  We've enjoyed all 12 days, though we didn't do much at all -sometimes that's the best.  Back to school and back to everything I've not worried about for the last couple weeks.  The tree comes down today and the house returns to normal (though I'm not sure where all of Ella's movies and games are going??).

Monday:  Epiphany -need to bake a Kings' Cake
sandwich
honey-lime chicken wings
Tuesday:
pizza
leftover meatloaf
Wednesday:
pizza
spaghetti
Thursday:
beef Stroganoff (from my new book 365 Slow Cooker Recipes)
Friday:
French fries
tomato beef soup (also from the new book)
Saturday:
hot dogs (yeah I know processed, but you can't be perfect all the time)
Sunday:
savory pork chops (also from the new book)

More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: