Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Yarn Along -11 December 2013

Yarn Along

Yarn Along this week.  Another finished Christmas present.  Some fingerless gloves for my sister.  This is my favourite pattern for fingerless gloves.  Fairly quick to knit because the lace pattern is easy to memorize.


And here's the continuing sweater.  Luckily there is only 5 inches left.


In between I've been getting some work done on my shawl too, which is good because the cold weather is coming.


Here's what we enjoyed reading this week:

Berenstain Bears -Meet Santa Bear
A Star for Christmas -how I would love to live in a Trisha Romance painting
Cordoroy's Christmas

Merry has been having a lot of fun while we are sleeping.  Today we discovered that she had a Christmas party with the Calico children.

No comments: