Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yarn Along -6 November 2013

Yarn Along
I have a feeling there isn't going to be an official Yarn Along this week, but that's because Ginny has had her adorable 'little' baby.  No wonder people thought my adorable 7lb 11oz Ella was a premie (she was, by 11 minutes).

So here's my projects, just in case anyone was wondering:

yarn along 6 (1000x750)

Has anyone heard of the Write a Novel in a Month November challenge?  

Well apparently there is a Knit a Sweater in a Month challenge too.  I was thinking of joining that challenge until I saw the math required.  So I might be doing this challenge in an unofficial manner.  And so long as you AREN'T COLIN, please follow the link and get the details.  The top pile of knitting is a test knit I'm doing for Mary Gildersleeve and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show it yet.  So I'm just letting you see the colour.  I've had a bit of an issue with the third chart (my fault completely) so I'm took a bit of a sabbatical from it last week.

Right now I'm reading my Knitting Workshop book by Elizabeth Zimmerman.  I'm using a pattern from it, but it's so much fun to read it always sucks me in to sit and read too

No comments: