Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yarn Along -31 July 2013

Yarn Along
Not too much to share for Yarn Along this week.  Ella and I are heading out to Toronto tomorrow so I've been trying to get stuff done around here.  I also need to get my travel knitting in order.  As much as I love visiting with my sister, I need my knitting  :)
yarn along 31 july (750x1000)
I have my test crochet projects done.  I really like the skirt and wouldn't change a thing.  The top is a little short.  After taking pictures for the test crochet page I ripped it out and am adding 4 extra rows to the bottom.  We don't wear belly shirts in this house and that applies to Olivia too.  There hasn't been much progress on my shawl because of the crochet test deadline.  I'll be packing it for Toronto.  I've also started the fingerless gloves for my SIL and niece to go with the toques.
We got a new book in this week Forest Fairy Crafts: Enchanting Fairies & Felt Friends from Simple Supplies 28+ Projects to Create & Share
.  Ella is very excited to try some (all) of the projects.  But that will have to wait till we are home again.

No comments: