Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -11 October 2012



Thought I would share some Pretty before I get to this week's Real.  The colours are gorgeous up here this year.  I kept trying to get a picture of the brilliant reds, but those days were always so overcast they didn't turn out well.  Most of the red leaves seem to have fallen already.  I guess they didn't like the couple really good frosts we've gotten this week.  We've been having some really good wind lately too, so I don't think the leaves will be lasting much longer.

This week's Real is that poor Miss Ella is sick.  For the last couple weeks Ella has had a one day sore throat every week.  Tuesday it hurt so much she was in tears and was running a fever.  Tuesday night we got no sleep because Ella spent it puking.   So I took her to the clinic yesterday.  The strep test was negative, but the doctor is pretty sure it's something more than just a virus.  So my girlie is now on antibiotics and Advil.  She's feeling much better today, still a little warm.  I have a feeling we might be done schooling for the rest of the week -my throat is a little scratch today too  :(

No comments: