Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 'I Love Yarn' Day!!



Today is 'I love yarn' day and if you follow this blog it's fairly obvious that I am in Love with Yarn.  I'm becoming a bit of a yarn snob, but I'm also sensible enough to knit with the nicer acrylics if it means the items will be loved and worn.  I have friends that will only knit with wool and then complain when their children won't wear the sweaters.  What's the point of that??


“My homework is keeping me from my knitting." - Overheard at Smith. Photo from 1931.
My sentiments exactly when at university.


And of course, I have to share my most favourite knitting picture.


And finally, since it's I Love Yarn day on Knit Night, here's a cute picture that's been going around Facebook.  I'm not sure who is who -maybe Karen will have some ideas.  I think I might be the yellow one since she's working on a sock  :)

No comments: