Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yarn Along -6 June 2012


Yarn Along this week finds me still working on Grandma's February Lady Sweater.  I don't know why it is taking me so long to finish this sweater.  It's really an easy pattern and a quick knit.  Maybe it's because I'm not crazy on the blue??  At least I'm finally to the sleeves.
At the top of the picture you can see the fairy house I knit for Ella's little friend Lily.  She's turning 5 on Saturday.  We still have to make a couple peg fairies.  A very quick and easy knit but I found the 2 strands of worsted hard on my hands.  I also used some plastic canvas to stiffen the flower part.

Drooling over Fairy Houses of the Maine Coast to get ideas for Ella's fairy garden this year.  Since we've had some rain I hope to get the vetch out of the garden soon.

No comments: