Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yarn Along -4 April 2012

Yarn Along this week I have a couple of finished projects to share.
Here's Brittany's finished shrug.  It turned out really nice.  I love Berroco Vintage, it's a great, reasonably priced wool.  Now I need to find one nice wooden button.
Socktopus is all ready and waiting for the new baby.  Very cute is I do say so myself.
I'm still working on the purse for Grandma.  Man, I didn't realize how much I dislike intarsia knitting.  It's so bad i don't want to put the pattern on the other side.  Would it be weird if I put a fair isle pattern on the back side?  Or should I just do it plain and hope I have enough wool?  I really don't think I could just suck it up and do the pattern on that side too.

The other day I pulled out Ella's grade one curriculum to show my friend.  It got me curious, so that is my reading right now.   It looks like a really great.

No comments: