Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yarn Along and Handmade Holiday -14 December 2011

Yarn Along with Ginny is something for my little weed  :)


I've started Ella's new pair of longies/leggings.  They come from Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac.  EZ gives instructions for baby size to adult size.  All you need to know is your gauge and the size of the legs you want to cover.   I'm using a new yarn from Sirdar called Crofter.  I like the way it's knitting up.

I love Trisha Romance pictures.  She has a Christmas book too called A Star for Christmas.   It's a really nice story and I just want to climb into the pictures.

Today's Handmade Holiday item is for Ella.  I got the pattern from Beneath the Rowan Tree.  I made it a bit bigger than the pattern.   I needle-felted the finishing touches.  I love needle-felting!  There will be some gnome/fairy type person to go with it.
Front
Back

No comments: