Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yarn Along -7 June 2011

Someone really should make Ginny a Yarn Along ‘button’.  That way we’d all have something for our blogs  :)


This week I’m going to share a finished project.  I haven’t gotten much knitting done this week.  Just some more work on Ella’s February Little Lady Sweater and some work on a sweater that I can’t share with you yet.
 
So here are my stockings.  Colin loves these stockings and can’t wait till my garter comes in.   I’m not sure if you can see the lace pattern that runs up the foot and all up the leg.  I used some lovely yarn by Lily Chin which I bought at Log Cabin Yarns.   The black lace is done in a cotton so it will hopefully be strong enough to attach to the garters.  I’ll post the pattern in a while.  Right now the laundry is calling my name.

No comments: