Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

round button chicken 

Another week of Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real.  This week I had a hard time deciding which pictures to share.  It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for a person  :)

Pretty
Ella and Grandma have been working on this project for a few weeks now.  It's been driving Ella crazy not to tell me, but she did a great job.   This was the best birthday present ever!!

Happy
The 'birthday picture' over at my MIL's.  Actually done in one shot, usually it takes 3-4 to get a good picture.  The house was really warm so I'm a little flushed.

Funny
This face looks funny, until I tell you that my pumpkin is getting a cold.  She had such a sore throat yesterday.

Real
This is the after picture of how my birthday morning started.

I'm laying in bed dozing, it's only 7 so I was in no hurry.  Then from the other bedroom I hear "oh Momma I'm so sorry, I forgot to go to the bathroom, I peed the bed on your birthday!"  Needless to say I was out of bed in no time.  This is only Ella's 2nd accident since going without pull-ups and the first time she managed not to get the duvet wet (just the cover).  No such luck this time, she soaked herself, the sheets and the duvet (and cover).  So off came all the stuffies and the bedding.  Tomorrow we head into town to wash the duvet in the big machines.

No comments: