Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yarn Along -22 December 2010

Almost forgot to join Ginny in her Yarn Along this week.  Well it's still Wednesday, so here it is.

We're reading from Ella's Family Bible Classics.  We'll be reading this story tomorrow.  On my needles I have something for me!!!  It's a cashmere mobius.  Elizabeth Zimmerman knew what she was doing when she invented knitting a mobius.

We were making cookies again today.  Here's my princess doing most of the work.  Don't worry, she doesn't touch the Kitchenaid when it's moving.

It's an invasion of hedgehogs.  Ella helped put the chocolate sprinkles.  These are very easy and yummy.

1 comment:

Diann said...

Hi Paula! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
I know Ella is excited about Santa coming and Jesus's birthday! Oh, to see the joy through a child's eyes again!
Enjoy the holiday! ~Diann