Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Day


Holes all over the yard + $250 pumping bill = happy Momma!!!

The clog Daddy found seems to have been the majority of the water problem  We had the tank pumped for good measure.  I did 3 loads of laundry and the cellar was no wetter than when I started (more just damp than wet).  It is so cold and windy today I nearly gave in and used the dryer, but I wanted to have a happy clothes line shot for the blog.  So I put on my rubber gloves and a sweater.  It's so windy, I think the sheets were dry before I had the rest of the clothes hung up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that the problem is resolved! Such problems are inconveniencs that surely can test patience. Clothes line day are hit and miss around here, as the weather has been cool and damp.

Diann said...

Oh, so glad you got your problem solved! I hate plumbing problems with a passion, but they seem to go hand in hand with home ownership! Like your "happy clothesline" shot! :)