Monday, December 21, 2009

Fourth Sunday of Advent




I finally remembered to take a picture of our Advent table.  It's hard to see our Advent tree.  Ella has really enjoyed putting on a decoration every day.   Yesterday she realized there is only 4 decorations left.








Here's my beautiful girl enjoying supper by candlelight.   She is getting so excited.  Everyday I get told "it's almost CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!"  And the face that accompanies the exclamation is pricesless.  She's so happy to be heading to Auntie Belinda and Uncle Stefan's for Christmas.  I'm happy because we will be able to go to St Mary Magdalene (my church) for Midnight Mass (if this cold doesn't get any worse).  I love to go to Midnight Mass, it feels so special.  I hope Ella can get through the service.  I'm planning on taking Daddy and Uncle Stefan with us, so if Ella gets too fidgety, I'm sure they will be more than happy to take her out for a walk around the block -neither are big church goers, but both admit that my church makes it more interesting.

We're taking it easy today.  Maybe a little house cleaning, but not too much.  I don't think Ella's feeling well today, she's very clingy/snuggly.  Maybe we'll just sit, snuggle and read Christmas books until Grandma comes.  Then I'll let Grandma take over snuggle duty and then get some work done.

No comments: