Monday, May 4, 2009

Spoiled Rotten


Look what Auntie Belinda and Uncle Stefan bought this lucky, lucky girl. It's a Cub Cadet lawn tractor. It even has a trailer. Ella has so much fun driving it around, she's really good at it too.

Uncle Stefan brought us a surprise too. He got us a new computer. Only $500 and that included a flat screen monitor. As you can see from the tower comparison, our computer was an antique (in computer years) it was only 6 years old -we payed way more that $500 for it too. It makes such a difference on Colin's desk. The tower and screen both fit on the desk and the monitor actually fits in front of the chair now. No more odd, twisted positions for typing. A real plus for days I'm inputting farm records. The screen is so big that I can work/play on the computer without my glasses :)

I've got laundry waiting to hang out so I'd better go. Enjoy this beautiful day.

No comments: