Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can survive!

I feel a little better after taking this quiz, but definitely need to make some changes. I wish we had more food on hand and were less dependant on the grocery store. I need a root cellar or cold room. We heat with a corn/grain stove so the basement is actually the warmest room in the house in the winter. What I may do is make a movable storage space; use the basement in the summer and my sewing room (very limited heat) in the winter. We have an old cistern in the basement that would be perfect (soooo cold) but the cement wall is basically impenetrable (Colin and Dad have tried before). I also wish all our money wasn't at the bank and that we had a better financial advisor -then we could have gotten into GIC's or CSB's and been safer and not affected by the ups and downs of the market.





You Are 72% Likely to Survive Another Great Depression



Even though you may not be expecting the worst, you're the type of person who prepares for the worst.

You live a relatively modest life. You don't overspend, and you aren't very materialistic.



You are also quite self sufficient and independent. You have many useful skills.

You can take care of yourself and those you love... which is crucial to surviving another Great Depression.

No comments: