Yesterday's mail brought my new Interweave Knitting Traditions. This book is even better than last year's book. I want to make/use just about every pattern. I will admit that I actually have a few of the patterns in the original Piecework magazines (love that magazine). But now I have them all in one place, that way if I ever have to thin down the collection I only have to keep the one magazine and not risk losing the best patterns.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Yarn Along -2 March 2011
Yesterday's mail brought my new Interweave Knitting Traditions. This book is even better than last year's book. I want to make/use just about every pattern. I will admit that I actually have a few of the patterns in the original Piecework magazines (love that magazine). But now I have them all in one place, that way if I ever have to thin down the collection I only have to keep the one magazine and not risk losing the best patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment